This mini Bloggiesta is just what I need right now. I really feel like I'm starting all over, so my to-do list is pretty basic:
- Rediscover and add links to my favorite blogs. I've started this but haven't been able to devote a huge chunk of time to it yet. Every time I remember or come across an old favorite it makes me happy.
- Visit other participants and see what they're up to. And other blogs too. I should probably put a number goal on this but I just can't even figure out what that number would be.
- Complete at least two mini-challenges
- Write a post with mini-reviews of my favorites reads over the past year or two since I've been absent from blogging
- Update my index pages of reviews
- Tweet. Something. I'm finding I like Twitter better than I did a couple of years ago. Probably because I now have a phone that has internet.
- Relearn some basic html. I seem to have forgotten some things.
That's all I can think of for now, and that list might be too much. But it will be fun, no stress involved!