My favorite season is ending, but my second favorite season is just about to begin, so all is good. Katrina offered several questions about our reading experience this fall:
- Did you finish reading all the books on your fall reading list? If not, why not?
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Sisters in War by Christina Asquith
Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett
The Blue Castle by Lucy Maud Montgomery
One Fine Day by Mollie Panter-Downs
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Did you stick to your original goals or did you change your list as you went along?
- What was your favorite book that you read this fall? Least favorite? Why?
- Did you discover a new author or genre this fall? Did you love them? Not love them?
- Did you learn something new because of Fall Into Reading 2010 – something about reading, about yourself, or about a topic you read about?
- What was your favorite thing about the challenge?