- An "About Me/Review Policy" page (which was kind of weird to do because I don't generally want review copies, but I thought I should at least express my desires on the subject because I do get emails offering them and I do occasionally accept.)
- Pages for lists of reviews by author and title. Yay! This is what I really wanted to get done. It took about 12 hours, with some glitches here and there, but I now have listed links for 173 books that have been reviewed on my blog since November of 2007.
- Email subscription option, for those so inclined.
- Completed six mini-challenges. Thank you challenge hosts! I learned so many new things this weekend.
- Visited lots of new-to-me blogs. I didn't keep close track, but I probably left around 50 comments here and there.
- Did some real-life stuff. In the midst of the Bloggiesta, I was in a dance recital of all things, and we got a huge new freezer that I can stockpile with freeze ahead meals! My body sort of quits around 3 or 4 o'clock each day, so when I have a dinner made ahead, we're all a lot happier.
All in all, I logged in about 24 hours for the Bloggiesta, which was way more than I had planned. When I woke up this morning, I had almost 900 items in Google Reader (not all book blogs, but still a little scary). I almost never hit "Mark all as read," (it's a compulsive thing), but I had to do so on some of my categories this morning for sanity's sake.
Thanks again, Natasha!