It's been a while since I've participated in Friday Fill-ins, and, well, I was just in the mood today:
1.The "Shrek shadow" never fails to make me smile. What's the Shrek Shadow? When we're driving in the van and the sun is right behind us, it casts a shadow on the road that's shaped like Shrek. Hey, it's the simple things in life.
2. I'm looking forward to U2 Concert. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!.
3. My daughter finally getting out of the shower is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have double the hard-boiled eggs in it!
5. Homemade pizza with peppers, onions, and olives (for breakfast) was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today is/was a day that I'm hoping to read or watch Cranford. I thought yesterday would be that day, but 15 minutes was all reality would allow.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Thai food and choir concert at oldest daugther's school (unless she invites a friend to take my place), tomorrow my plans include Walkathon for Baby Daylon and Sunday, I want to read!