Sunday, April 11, 2010
Readathon End of Event Survey
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Really none of them, because this time around if anything got daunting, I would just do something else.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Some that I saw people reading that I thought were good choices: Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Unwind, The Know-it All, Chronicles of Narnia, any graphic novel.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No, I thought it was great.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
As usual, the level of organization was high. I love that.
5. How many books did you read?
I only finished one, and read some of two others.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Brothers Karamozov, Anne's House of Dreams, Trouble. One of my daughters read Harry Potter, and the other read Magic Tree House books.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Brothers Karamozov. I like it when books are not what I expect, and I was pleasantly surprised to find this book was very funny. I had some laugh-out-loud moments!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Anne's House of Dreams was good just because it's Anne and I love the setting, but it's not the same as the earlier books.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Expect your Google Reader (or whatever you use) to double in size.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I'll do it again, and I'll cheerlead again!