Well it's Saturday morning, and here are my thoughts halfway through Bloggiesta:
- I feel good already that I got some reviews done. I've learned that my blog isn't fun anymore when I get too far behind!
- I'm horrible at keeping track of time. I don't even know how many hours I worked yesterday, maybe 8? I'm just going to focus on my list.
- I ate too much yesterday. Must watch that today!!!
- I love a lot of the bloggers out there that spend the time to make their blogs excellent and try to expand their readership. They're awesome! I'm just not one of them. My blog is very casual and that's okay with me. I do love the visitors, comments and followers I get, though. But I think if I had too many, it would stress me out!!!
- Focusing on my blog so much is much more conducive to responding to comments. I really love to do that, but am often distracted by other things.