2. How many books have you read so far? Only 1 complete--The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Hunger Games, if I can make it!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No, but maybe I should have! My husband got home at around hour 11, and I've gone from 8 kids in the house to 4. I'm all set now!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I've had a lot, but I expected that. Maybe next time I should go to a hotel!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Not too much. Last year I was surprised at how much time the challenges and visiting took up, but that part was really fun. So I expected it this time (but haven't been able to do so much.)
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I think it's been awesome. Can't think of any suggestions.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I think next year I will sign up as a cheerleader. I'm not really sure why I didn't this time. Brainlessness.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I'm way tired! I'm having some allergy problems that are making me feel even more groggy. I feel like my eyes are about to swell shut!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Just go with the flow. Even if I don't read as much as I would like, I'm still reading more than I would get to on an average day!