Ten Signs That You Are a Book Blogger:
1. For trips to the library, you've graduated from an extra-large book bag to a rolling cart.
2. You've entered your "To Be Read" stack into the Guinness Book of World Records.
3. On a trip to the park with your kids, you've stuffed a large bag with two possible reading choices, one book you've read and need to review, one notebook for notes and reviews, and one read-aloud book in case your daughter gets bored because she's the only girl, BUT. . . you forgot your purse. (True story)
4. You go to the library more times than you shave your legs.
5. You have found creative ways to get your
6. Pumping yourself with caffeine and sugar in order to stay up for 24 hours to read does not at all sound strange to you. (Thanks to Dewey, who will be missed immeasurably.)
7. It takes longer to go through your Google Reader than it does to read War and Peace.
8. You actually get excited about jury duty/doctor's appointments/dentist's appointments--more reading opportunities!
9. You have a color-coded spreadsheet mapping out all of the reading challenges you SWORE you were not going to join.
10. Television? What's that? (Are there any other shows than The Office?) Okay, so maybe this one is just me.
Any other ideas to add to the list?